As it stands now, I have 3 active crochet projects. Seems that I can never do just one project at a time.
First and foremost is the bolero. It’s a very simple, and therefore, easy pattern. Here is what the finished bolero is supposed to look like per the pattern maker:
I have finished the bulk of the bolero. So far, so good!
Now I need to whipstitch the shoulder seams together.
At which point, I should be able to tell if it’s going to fit. If it does fit, the next step is to make the sleeves.
Next is the baby afghan – which was actually my first project.
As the photo shows, this one came to a screeching halt when I ran out of yarn. It’s my own fault, I tried to adapt a full sized afghan pattern for this baby blanket. My math was, ahem, a little off. I’ve tried to figure ways to add yarn to it rather than frogging it and starting over, but I haven’t liked anything I’ve tried. Frogging it is!
Lastly, I’ve joined a Washcloth Crochet Along hosted by the Underground Crafter. My thought process is that the crochet along will introduce me to a lot of different stitches quickly.
So far two patterns have been released – the second one just two days ago. It was my intention to do the washcloths in order of release, but the first pattern was a bit tough for me. So I’m starting with cloth number two, and hope to circle back around to the first pattern.
If you are interested in joining, click here for details.