I have noticed a few of my fellow bloggers setting monthly goals. I’m going to add my September goals list into the ether in hopes that it will keep me on track. So let’s get to it!
1. My new appliqué elephants project – I’d like to get two blocks done. I’m setting the bar low on this one, because, it’s been a really long time since I’ve done any appliqué.
2. The September Art Elements Challenge: foliage. This is a fun challenge because your art can be in any medium. I typically make jewelry for these, but I’m feeling the urge to play with paper and ink or colored pencils. Weird for me as my artistic abilities in this medium is very limited. We shall see.
Anyone can play, but you need to sign up at the beginning of each month indicating you’re going to participate.
3. The September / October Challenge from the Jewelry Artisans Community. I actually have 2 months to complete this, but I’m putting it on the list so I don’t procrastinate too much. Here is the prompt for this challenge:
There are flowers enough in the summertime,
More flowers than I can remember—
But none with the purple, gold, and red
That dye the flowers of September!
—Mary Howitt (1799-1888)
4. The September 2019 Honey Do List at Sj Designs Jewelry. Each month, Sarajo’s husband Eric provides a prompt for her to work from. For this one you need to look at the pics on the blog that Eric provided. Anyone can play along. The reveal date is September 23rd. Sarajo will put up a an Inlinkz so that you can share your work. I need to get a move on!
5. The September Challenge at Earrings Everyday. The prompt is “dotty” as in polka dots. Again, anyone can play and there will be an Inlinkz provided to share your entries. The reveal date on this one is September 20th. Eke! Fortunately, I already have something in mind for this one.
6. Write post about Hobbii’s excellent customer service.
And there you have it! I will be thrilled if I get all of these done.